Saturday, March 29, 2008

Well, I do care, do you?

I was listening to the car radio a while ago and a country (?) song was on, something about "I don't give a d$$$ what other people think about me", or something like that. He didn't care what other people think? Well, I do. I have known a few of those "I say what I want, I do what I want, no one can tell me what to do, I'm my own person, no one owns me, etc." You know, those people who get outspoken mixed up with rude and hurtful. Well, I'm a professing Christian and I want people to see that in me. I absolutely do care what people think of me, not in an egotistical way, but because I don't want to smudge my Savior by my behavior. Does that make me egocentric? I don't think so. I don't care so much what people think of ME, but I do care what they think of HIM, and I am supposed to be representing HIM to THEM.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Yes, I care too!

Paula said...

I care very much, both on my own behalf and on God's.

Kay Day said...

I care too much

Julie said...

I should care more.

Melanie said...

I care way too much!

Deb said...

Amen sister!