Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Things I Like

There are actually some things that I like.

I like animals
I like clouds and sunsets
I like spring breezes
I like old people
I like strange people
I like bluegrass and western music (not country), hymns
I like rhubarb
I like onions, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, almost all veggies
I like mountains
I like trees
I like books
I like to draw
I like to take naps
I like to sit outside either in the sun or in the shade, depending
I like just barely glimpsing some laugh provoking thing as I drive, something no one else sees
I like corned beef
I like to daydream

6 comments:

Paula said...

Good list. You like really good things. Q

Kay Day said...

you like stinky stuff - food wise anyway.

Robin said...

I like to read about what others like - gives a positive feel to the day. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

I like to be a laugh whatever thing that someone sees as they drive by.

Melanie said...

I like your "I like list" and I do like the very kind comment you left on my blog. Funny, but, you are missed as well! :)

Jen said...

Hey I tagged you in a 'meme'. Play along.