Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Month is This?

:)I have very little to say right now. I am holiday weary and I didn't even go shopping, didn't cook any big dinners, didn't decorate my house, didn't participate in any cantatas, plays, etc. Every year after "the holidays", I feel I need to restart what few routines I have, get back on the proverbial road, and become a person again. I don't understand it but that happens every year. I almost forgot to pay my bills, which I always pay on the first of the month. I've lost track of the days off and on for a couple of weeks. See, I don't even need a lot of stress to get stressed!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm at the library today. My pirated internet isn't very reliable. Imagine that!

Ruthie said...

Happy New Year.
I like the new look on your blog.
Haven't been around - busy with Christmas, new great grandchild, lost a tooth, lost my blogroll etc. etc.
But I'm back again now and almost up to full steam.
Blessings.
Ruthie