Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay, Here's the Whole Truth

That blog didn't create much interest. Reckon if the real story was as insinuated, I wouldn't be sharing it!

The truth is: I was returning to my home town on a bus (you remember those...Greyhound, Trailways, etc.) on an overnight trip. Somewhere along the way this cute sweet Air Force guy got on and took the seat beside me. So we visited and then we fell asleep. I woke up and found out he was asleep with his head on my shoulder. I was very careful not to move because, after all, he was a hero. When we reached my hometown, he woke up. And that was pretty much it!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Well Mom, I'll have to admit that I thought that I thought it was a one nighter and then on the 24th you managed to get a call back so he wasn't such a bad guy and that maybe it even developed into a meaningful relationship. But my being wrong doesn't hurt one bit, I'm glad that it was an innocent bus ride. Not that I could point fingers if it wasn't. Cute post! Deb

Jen said...

Sounds like it was an adventure for a young person like yourself. Good times!

Jen said...

That last comment was from Queen, not Jen.

Momstheword said...

I was a young person at the time. It was in 1956.

Danica Favorite said...

LOL you're too funny