Monday, December 8, 2008

My Four Things I Do

Flower of the Family wants me to tell 4 things about myself that no one knows, not even family. But if I do, then family will know!



1. I have restless toes, not legs, toes.



2. In my head I go back to previous conversations and rewind them.



3. I talk myself through my chores sometimes, step by step.



4. Sometimes I create scenarios, such as, what if that bicyclist falls over into the traffic lane. What would I do if I were the one to rescue him. I think it through step by step. You see, that way if that happens, I'll be prepared. This isn't a worry or fear thing, though. Kinda like writing a story in my mind. :) I'm always successful.



I'm even weirder than I thought!

5 comments:

Kay Day said...

I knew all that stuff.
Now you have to do four more.

Paula said...

You are no weirder than I expected.

Julie said...

Well, that isn't very impressive. Try again. :)

Robbie Iobst said...

If you're weird, so am I! I love it!

Robin said...

Love your list - sounds like things that go on in my head...