Saturday, February 16, 2008

More My Thoughts

Watching the campaign "game", I have been appalled at some of the attitudes on both sides. "If the candidate I want isn't nominated, I AM NOT GOING TO VOTE!" Well, just go ahead and vote for the one in the other party. You might as well, you're giving that person your vote anyway. If you want your party in the white house, then vote for your party. If it isn't important enough for you, then stay home and keep your mouth shut. I truly believe our powers that be need to regulate this a little. Maybe a three-month only campaign or something. By the way, who has been doing the Senators' jobs while they've been on the campaign trail? Why are they being paid their regular salaries while they're totally out of their offices? Bah! Humbug! :>( :>0

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I have to admit that i was initially in the I WILL NOT VOTE camp after the shock of McCain..but as time as gone by and that shock is wearing off a bit I will vote whomever my party nominates.

Anonymous said...

I always thought ine could sell a "Don't blame me... I didn't vote!" bumper sticker. I thought it would be funny. But I will pick my poison this year and vote. It's what our men are fighting for after all.