Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More About Wii Wee

I don't know much about the Wii products, except for what I mentioned. You can go to
www.ezinearticles.com, click on gaming, then consoles-games and then article #88. Or to an article at www.elpasotimes.com/ci_9449216?source=rss or just search for Wii in nursing homes. That ezine articles has lots of information about the Wii systems, etc. They are more than just video games apparently. I'm not electronic-friendly so don't expect me to know much more than this :)

2 comments:

Robbie Iobst said...

Love the last three posts! We have an nintendo for my 9 year old. A Wii is too pricey for us right now. The most vital thing for us is to put a time limit on his video time. He likes going outside but I tell you, if I let him, he would be playing videos for hours!

Robin said...

Thanks for this post - I plan to check those links before we head out.