Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Short Vacation

Well, I spent Sunday afternoon through Wednesday morning with my daughter (Loop de Loop) and her two kids and her dog. Her hubby was busy with his work. I went with her to a writers' group and met some of the ladies whose blogs are linked to hers. It was really interesting and everyone was so nice. It's no wonder she loves to go and loves those friends.

I don't know why I was so tired when I got home. I just slept three nights are one of her sofas, a little different than my own bed. :) It was a mini-vacation! Enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

I am bummed, bummed that we didn't get a picture together. I love to snap photo's of all my blogging friends. :(

Great to meet you. I'm sure we'll see you again.

Paula said...

I may want to have that vacation sometime.

Robbie Iobst said...

It was so nice to meet you Mom! I love Kay and I would love to meet Julie some day. You seem to be warm and caring and I loved your comment at the end of the writers meeting. I am so sorry I couldn't hang out with you more. I finally feel better after being sick for two weeks! Maybe next time we can sit and visit for a while.

Robin said...

Glad you had a nice time with Kay!