Saturday, November 10, 2007

Old bloggers

One of my daughters wonders how I can blog but she needs a child's help getting on the internet. Well, I heard on a morning show, I think, the other day, about a guy setting up a blog for her 95-year old grandmother in Spain. She has had thousands of people check it out and is having the time of her life. They also mentioned a 108-year old woman in Australia (I think) that blogs regularly. So there! Can you imagine what the nursing homes will be like in a few years? The activity people will really have to change their approach. There will have to be computers readily available for the residents. They will be playing computer games and blogging instead of talking about homesteading. Wow! Too much to think about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That same daughter is here for dinner and showed me how to get to your blog. Mother-in-law