Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm still around

My computer has been on the fritz (can I say that?) Is that a person's name? Anyway, I have been having a nightmare with it. First I thought it was my phone jack cable, then my phone jack, then my server, etc. I accidentally got online tonight so thought I'd better say something. I just finished a book by Angela Hunt called The Elevator. It was intriguing and very much a page-turner. It's about three women who get stuck in an elevator during a hurricane. I also just read a book by Patricia Woods called The Lottery. That book was fun and very charming, although there were some crude words, none of which were used by our hero (except for once), because his Grandma told him it was bad to say those words. I recommend both of them.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've heard good things about "The Elevator" I will have to check my library again and see if they have it.

Anonymous said...

Mom! I'm on line but only for a little bit. Not a regular thing, just a visit really. Thanks for putting my poems here. If you want more just give me a call. Julie, oh, I also visited Kay's blog. She has music. :) Julie xoxoxoxoxo